top of page

RV's come in a variety of shapes and sizes designed to meet the travel needs of the most basic camper to luxury accommodations and policies are built to protect you and your RV in almost any situation, from driving your motorhome cross-country to pulling your travel trailer to your favorite campsite.

Regardless of your motorhome or trailer type, RV insurance protects your vehicle if it’s damaged in an accident. You can also get protection for personal belongings inside your RV, as well as liability coverage on the road and when your RV is parked. Additionally, you’ll be able to choose medical payments to cover medical bills for you and your passengers if you’re in an accident, plus roadside assistance and emergency expense coverage.


RV insurance is generally divided into two categories: recreational and full-timer's. Recreational is for you if you aren't living in your RV full time and will cover your RV inside and out while on the road or parked at a campsite. Full-timer's insurance is meant for those using a motorhome or travel trailer as their primary residence. Many of the coverages will match up with a recreational policy, but you'll be able to add additional coverages that are similar to homeowners insurance, like personal liability and loss assessment. ​


COMPREHENSIVE: Protects your RV from theft, vandalism, windshield damage, acts of nature, rocks and debris kicked up by other vehicles, and accidents/impact with animals. A deductible applies.

COLLISION: Covers damage to your RV if you're in an accident and hit another vehicle or object, regardless of fault. Note that you won't be able to purchase collision without also purchasing comprehensive. A deductible also applies.

BODILY INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY: Pays for damage or injuries you cause while driving your motorhome. It also covers legal fees that may result from the accident. In most states, this is the only required coverage. Coverage does not apply to travel trailer policies.

UNINSURED/UNDERINSURED PROPERTY DAMAGE: If your motorhome is hit and damaged by a driver who isn't carrying insurance or doesn't have enough to cover the damage they've caused, uninsured/underinsured motorist property damage coverage will pay to repair or replace it (up to your policy's limits).

BODILY INJURY: The same goes for injuries you suffer at the hands of an uninsured or underinsured driver—we'll cover your injuries up to the limits of your policy. Coverage does not apply to travel trailer policies.

MEDICAL PAYMENTS: Covers medical bills, up to the limits you choose, for you and your passengers if you're in an accident, regardless of fault. Coverage does not apply to travel trailer policies.


  • Roadside assistance

  • Total loss replacement

  • Replacement cost/personal effects

  • Emergency expense

  • Pet injury coverage

  • Vacation liability

  • Full-timer's personal liability

  • Loss assessment

  • Disappearing deductibles

Contact us today to learn how we can customize an insurance solution personalized to fit your needs.

bottom of page